Green Energy SA is a company specialising in the design, production and reselling of high-quality energy saving devices.
Our principal focus is on energy saving and creation of energy using natural sources. To that end, we design, supply and install:
- Solar power systems for home and business. Smaller systems for security offices, camera systems and camping solutions
- Wind turbines.
- Heat pumps including a new integrated geyser heat pump that operates from only 450 watts.
- Refurbish and repair inverters, solar controllers and UPS’s.
- Grey water systems and rain water harvesting.
- The latest in LED lighting solutions, any light you need replacing we will have a replacement.
- Solar water heating systems.
- Power optimisation units which correct electrical wave forms to optimise the amount of current needed by motors – for example, in fridges and pumps.
- Power back-up systems to power from a modem to an entire house
We seek out the latest and best possible products and technologies from all over the World that will make a real difference to energy and electricity consumption.
Green Energy SA is a registered Eskom Energy Service Company (EsCo).
We are proud of the professional quality of our installations, of our attention to detail and of our top-quality back-up service on all of our products.
Green Energy SA is a division of Multicode Electronics C.C. which was established in 1993. We purchased Multicode Electronics C.C (Company Reg : 2003/021941/23) in 2003. VAT Reg : 4210163509.
The management team has decades of experience in light and heavy electrical engineering, electronics, lighting, water heating, fire and security systems. Members of the team are up to date with the latest and best technologies in these fields.
Membership & BE Certification
Green Energy SA is a member of the Green Energy Council and has a Level 4 BE Certification.